I will do Facebook marketing, classified ads posting, YouTube channel create, lead generation & link building.


Hi, 

Freelancer community! 

My name is Sanjay. I am a Professional Digital Marketing Expert. I have 5 years of experience in Social Media Marketing with a specialization in SEO with experience in e-business optimization and traffic growth.  

My key skills are Facebook Marketing, Social Media Marketing, YouTube channel create, YouTube Advertising, Video editing, Paid Campaign, Keyword Research & link building. I've helped more than 100 people with growing their accounts and online presence. I'm always trying to keep the quality of my services at the highest possible level. 

Contact me at any time if you have questions left. 


Popular posts from this blog

Why Facebook is still a powerful marketing tool

বাংলাদেশ থেকে ভেরিফাই পেপাল অ্যাকাউন্ট করে টাকা আনার সহজ উপায়